Deze double-cutaway thinline hollow body electrische gitaar met Bigsby tremolo is slechts even gebruikt en is werkelijk als nieuw! ...... Compleet met luxe hardcase. Serienummer K110101 van € 1.395,= nu slechts € 1.095,00
Op deze gitaar is het mogelijk andere muziekinstrumenten in te ruilen!
A reissue of one of the most famous, revered, and collected of the Kay electric guitars!
Originally on the cutting edge of electric guitar design, the Jazz II is an extremely versatile instrument for stage and studio, with the ability to deliver a range of sounds from warm jazz to shredding heavy metal.
The Jazz II double-cutaway electric guitar has a 15-inch wide thin hollow body with a rosewood fingerboard with shark fin inlays, Grover tuners, Bigsby Style Tremolo and two single coil pickups. This edition was developed and created by known luthier Roger Fritz.
Among the most notable of artists in the early '60s was 17 year old Eric Clapton who used the Kay Jazz II with his first band "The Roosters". Striking beauty, tone, and playability make this guitar an overall winner in any style of music and provides a vintage chic that will continue to "wow the crowd."
* Style: double-cutaway thinline hollow body electric guitar
* Scale length: 26"
* Finish: high gloss protective polyester polymer
* Top: 3-ply arched curly maple
* Back: maple
* Binding: multi-ply black and white celluloid
* Headstock: Original gold "K" chevron displaying the 3-D raised "Kel-von-ator" style emblem. Truss rod cover has Roger Fritz signature.
* Neck: maple
* Neck shape: soft "C"
* Neck joint: dovetail
* Nut width: 1-11/16" bone
* Fingerboard: rosewood
* Fingerboard radius: 12"
* Number of frets: 20
* Inlays: shark fin
* Hardware: chrome
* Tuners: Grover Rotomatics
* Pickups: two "Kleenex Box" Gold K single-coil with adjustable pole pieces
* Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, and 3-way switch
* Bridge: fixed roller
* Tailpiece: Bigsby Vibrato